Mike Chadwick Surveys
Mike Chadwick has completed over 1000 surveys in the last ten years, working throughout middle England and abroad on craft under 25 meters length.
- Pre-Purchase, Insurance and Damage Surveys.
- MCA Coding, Tonnage measurement and Valuation surveys.
- Limited scope surveys i.e. Hull only surveys.
- Glass-fibre, steel and timber construction.
- Inland and offshore craft. – Sail and power.
- Comprehensive reports without the use of abbreviations and marine jargon.
- Fully Insured. Independent and friendly advice for all clients.
- Accredited Member YDSA. Associate Member IIMS.
Do we need a survey ?
Whatever type of boat you are buying you certainly need a Pre Purchase Survey. Whatever the value of the boat we can help. We are used to dealing with project boats and inexperienced clients. We will report on the condition of the vessel as we see it and comment on the viability of repair projects.
Mike out and about in Norway.